Choosing to be eco-responsible
At Guyot Découp’, limiting our impact on the environment is essential. To this end, we have chosen to be eco-responsible in our decision-making criteria and in all our processes.
This affects all aspects of the company’s activity:
- Mainstreaming of technologies
- Co-design to optimise developments
- 100% recyclable steels
- Standardisation of product range and modular tools
- Customer support with documentation for your life cycle assessments, recyclability of materials used, etc.
- Packaging from recycled materials (cardboard, wood, etc.)
- Use of steel from 10% recycled material up to 70% depending on the grade
- Development of local suppliers
- Closed loop lubrication
- Control of water and electricity consumption and use of heat dispersion
- Effluent reprocessing circuit
- Noise reduction
We have introduced selective sorting and recycling of all our waste. Guyot Découp’ participates in most European and worldwide standards (REACH, ROHS, IMDS, etc.)
Benefit from a real partner
Guyot Découp’ works with your teams right from the design stage to optimise the industrial solution for your parts. We work with computer-aided design, we have a tooling workshop and automated production lines.
For more information, please contact us.